Wednesday, March 19, 2008

too hard to tell


i am cutting it close with this post...but, i had to be sure to put in my two cents before the show (american idol) tonight.
amanda-i agree with simon. no element of surprise with her...so i think she will get old fast. she is a cool rocker chick...but, not very versatile.
brooke-i love how she admitted she was an awkward dancer and that her weird "whooh" just came out...it actually made me like her even more.

carly-i disagreed with simon on this one. i thought she picked an awesome song and she really wailed. loved it!

chikezie-he has become very entertaining to me. i am glad he is still around.

david a.-solid. he did a great job last night.

david c.-i love this rocker guy. he is awesome to listen to, and even more fun to watch.

jason-awkward to the max. much too folksy for me.

kristy-i thought last night was her best performance. and maybe it was just because she wasn't straddling the mic stand.

michael-he really didn't pick a very great song. but, i still like him.

ramiele-weird outfit, weird song. but, she has great vocals.

syesha-LOVED IT!

so...who do i think is going home tonight? kristy...for the third week in a row. but, it really is a tough choice this time around. too many on the same level.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, YAY! You got the post up and I just finished watching and haven't watched the results yet. Yes, Jason was awkward this week. I felt like he was extremely concerned with the screaming girls in the front row and couldn't concentrate. David A. made a nice come back, (I was so nervous for him). And Brooke was funny with her admitance to being a bad dancer, but she talks WAY too much for me, it bugs me. Syesha was really good this week. I think it's going to be Kristy or Amanda leaving us tonight. We'll see.....

Steph said...

Glad to see your post!! I was crazy shocked tonight during the results show. Can't wait to see what you think about it.