Wednesday, March 26, 2008

idol tonight

it seems like last night was the first time i have actually been WOWED since american idol started this season. we had to listen to david cook's rendition of billy jean twice because we couldn't believe what he did with the song. LOVED IT! this guy will sell records whether he wins or not.

i will give kristy a break this week and say that my cast-off vote for tonight is ramiele. i can't handle one more week of her bad outfits and bad song choices. but, on a more positive note...i still think she has talent. (;

enjoy the show!

5 comments:

Elena said...

See ya Ramiele or Chakezie (or possible Carly). Okay I have a few I think can go. As long as the David's stay, we're good. And, belive it or not, I actually really like Brooke last night. :)

becky ward said...

why can't i ever get this right...as far as who is going home? i must be a loner in my views. maybe i should actually start voting. hmmm.

Nichole said...

holy crap it's idol mania. what's the scoop? don't watch. somebody said there is a mormon invasion. fill me in eh? adorable pics, keep em comin

becky ward said...

nichole-what!? you don't watch. rumor has it there are two mormons on the show...but i can't verify if it's fact or fiction. you have got to tune in on tuesday night. i would love to hear what you think about it.

Elise said...

David Cook was AWESOME!! I was actually blown away-- I think he gets better every time I see him. And, sadly, I am liking David Archuleta less and less. No more social message songs, please.

But, I'm hard to please and a total whiner. Hee hee!

Did you have fun in freezing, snowy Logan? Ergh.