Monday, March 24, 2008

egg art

saturday morning we did the deed of dyeing easter eggs...and i have to admit that i had to call my mom to actually learn how to correctly boil eggs (pathetic).



owen LOVED playing with the colored water but was very upset about having to put the white little eggs inside the bowls. but, once i showed him how fun it was to color on the eggs with a crayon and then dip it in the water to see what it looks like he was totally on board.


our artist

it's not easter until your house wreaks of boiled eggs and you have colored dye all over the counters. we love it!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sjmiller said...

How fun!

Love the editing on the photos!

Elena said...

Oh my word! I just realized that you posted these!!! I was so caught up in the Easter photos and my fat face from above that I didn't scroll down and see these. I love the color editing SO fun and perfect to use on Easter dye.