Sunday, March 09, 2008

dustin' off the old guitar

there are few things more irresistible than a guy playing on a guitar. but, here is one. a guy playing a guitar with his adorable son(s) on his lap.




this week in celebration of kevin's spring break (and with a little inspiration from guitar hero) kevin is dustin' off the old guitar. i think it has been years since he last played. so, we were all excited when he sat down and played around for a little while. hopefully it isn't another two years before he does it again....otherwise, good thing i documented this.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elena said...

I had no clue Kevin played. In fact, I had no clue you owned a guitar. How cool is that! You learn something new everyday.

Elise said...

I always wished I could play the guitar! Maybe someday...

Kevin looks so cute with those boys!

Laura Ward said...

Kimball and Simon love it when I play the guitar too