Thursday, March 20, 2008

it doesn't get much better

there isn't much that can top spending an afternoon with a girlfriend! sure, we had our little kiddos in tow but we still had a wonderful time.

lisa, my old college roommate, was in pocatello for spring break and made the trek to idaho falls to entertain me for the afternoon. and boy can she entertain! we always have such a blast when we are together. i figured the last time we had our picture taken together was at my wedding luncheon so we pulled out the camera and documented the occasion.



the first matter of business was to do what we do best when we are together...EAT! so we took the kids to leo's place for some salad, pizza, and endless fun in their play zone.


lisa's little girl lauren, owen, and wesley

then we topped it off with some reed's dairy ice cream. it doesn't get much better!


cheers! cade, owen, and conner

lisa, thanks for making the drive. i love spending time with you so let's do it again soon!


cell phone in one hand, ice cream in the other. this doesn't look safe.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elena said...

I know I said no computer for me today, but I just can't help myself. :-) Anywho, your day with Lisa looks like lots of fun. Glad you got to have some mom time this week. Now bring on dessert on Sat!!!

Unknown said...

How fun to catch up with old roommates! You look so great with long hair too! Though I only knew you with short hair, I Love it long! You are gorgeous!

Kari said...

Ha! You two look like it was a blast. Lisa said that she had so much fun and still wishes that she lived closer. You're the best! And Leo's...yummy! Um, would you be up for an early morning temple trip this week? My cousin and I going...let me know!

Nick and Lisa said...

Hey, I just learned how to post a comment. I know you are more than impressed.Thanks for the fun day.My kids & I had a total blast with you and your kids!! -How pathetic that our last picture together was so long ago! We are going to have to make up for that :)!!