Monday, March 24, 2008

holiday fun

after the cute movie we all went to my parent's house for some dinner and pre-easter snacking. everyone brought delicious snacks and we enjoyed some great entertainment.

eli and wesley are about three months apart. we had them chillin' next to each other on the couch in their undershirts. i thought they looked so cute so i pulled out my camera...and that's when eli turned on the smiles. every time i pointed the camera he would give me the greatest smile. he loved it. in the pictures below you can see his adorable little mug, and you can also see wesley looking over at him wondering what the big deal was. too cute!



carter, ogden, and owen decided to play some full-contact sports in the middle of the living room. we all enjoyed the entertainment as they donned the toy buckets on their heads and began ramming each other around like a bunch of elk. so hilarious. carter walked away with a black eye, owen was rubbing his neck, and i am not sure what kind of damage ogden walked away with. all in good fun!


carter-yellow, ogden-green, and owen-red (hiding in the corner)


carter and ogden duking it out

then, after the kids were in bed elena and i got away to applebee's to meet our friend elise and her sister caitlan for some late night appetizers and dessert. i love when we get together. it seems like we never have enough time to finish all the great stories we begin! oh well, we always seem to be able to pick-up where we left off at the next meeting! love you girls.


caitlan, elise, elena, and me
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elena said...

Way fun pictures. I love how Elise's leg is popped!

Caitlan said...

Haha I was going to say something about Elise's leg too! I also like how cold we all are haha.

Elise said...

What is UP!? I don't know what I was doing with my foot... The time went by way too fast, though!!! I am serious about you guys coming to Salt Lake for a girls day out!

I love the pictures of the little boys crashing into each other-- so funny!