Tuesday, March 11, 2008

idol sound-off

ok. so i have to get this post done tonight while the show is fresh on my mind. i love that the guys and gals are performing on the same night now. NOW it feels like a real competition. and tonight's show down of mccartney/lennon songs reminded me how much i LOVED the movie across the universe. has anyone else seen it yet?

amanda-she was cool tonight. each week she looks cuter and cuter. and unlike simon, i loved how she rambled/mumbled when she was rockin' it.

brooke-she was cute on the piano.

carly-she really rocked it tonight. loved everything about her performance.

chikeze-i owe him an apology. i really enjoyed his performance tonight. he worked it out and he was fun, fun, fun!

david a.-my heart stopped for him when he forgot the lyrics not once, not twice, but three times. ouch! i think he is running out of his previously performed songs and now it's getting tricky for him. hope he survives.

david c.-he rocked it!

david h.-it was rough. but, he's cute so he might be able to make it through the eliminations tomorrow.

jason-he's a little too awkward for me. but, he could be cool.

kristy-buh-bye

michael-smooth

ramiele-she looked beautiful...but, boring...she's a goner. i just don't get why some people choose such slow boring songs. help me out here.

6 comments:

Elena said...

LOL!! YAY, it's already up. I thought the EXACT thing about little David, learning new material might be tough for him. I didn't enjoy Carly as much as you though, I can't stand to watch her pump her pelvis. Ughhhhh... And I am slightly at awe with how much Simon likes Brooke. I can take her of leave her. See ya Kristy!!

Brandon and Emily said...

I loved Brooke's performance last night! I thought that it was pretty and she was the only one other then Carly that had the best song choice. I didn't like Kristy's performance at all! I think she will be going home. I also really enjoyed Carly’s performance too.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Totally agree with everything except that I LOVE David Castro-Jonathan always laughs at the strange guys I think are attractive-but I love his voice and everything about him! And David H. totally creeps me out-I wish I could like him since he's from Glendale-but EWWWWWW! For sure I hope Kristy goes home-I can't stand it much longer! We'll see tonight!

Elise said...

Poor little David Archuleta... I couldn't even watch after the second lyric-forgetting incident. I just felt too sad for him. Luckily, freaky country chick will go home (unless she is a Sanjaya, Please no), so he will have another week to redeem himself.

I hate David H. He is a "creep sack", as Chris would say.

Steph said...

Love what Elise said about the Creep Sack, have to say he does have a good voice though. I am excited to see what happens tonight.

Unknown said...

Becky you are awesome! I think about you often and really miss seeing you. You are gorgeous and I KNOW you're the the BEST mom to your boys! Have a great day!