Thursday, March 27, 2008

my grandma eva

today my grandma eva turns 90! my grandma is an incredible woman! i have so many wonderful memories of my grandma. you will never meet a more fun-loving, energetic, active, beautiful 90-year old woman. she is always up for a card game or a late night visit (and i mean late). i am always so proud when people ask if i am related to her and i have never met a person who didn't love her. i couldn't tell you how many grandchildren and great-granchildren she has (although she could...she remembers every single one of us) but...all together it's a couple hundred...at least! what a legacy!




happy birthday grandma! thank you for being such a wonderful example in every aspect! i love you!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kari said...

Is this the one I got to meet? She lives right by the temple and helped you babysit Kaden while we went once?? How awesome! That 90th mark is sure a big one. We just lost my great-grandma at 97! I still can't believe it. She was a fighter and in the best of health. Amazing. Love ya!

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful grandma! And still going strong at 90 is awesome, what a great lady.