Wednesday, March 19, 2008

my brackets...and don't hate me for it


okay. so every year during march madness i fill out a bracket with my hubby, kevin. i know NOTHING about any of the teams so i get a little assistance from kevin...but, the main reason i do it is to make watching all this basketball (that my husband loves) tolerable. and it actually makes the game watching quite fun, especially when my picks beat his picks.


i know it irritates some when uneducated women participate in these brackets...but, how else are we supposed to survive the month? (;


so...here are my picks for the final four.


north carolina

kansas

texas

drake


and i have unc and texas duking it out and unc taking it all.


now bring on the basketball!

6 comments:

Elena said...

Oh how fun, I did one too. My final four are UNC, Texas, Kansas, and UCLA with UNC taking it all. Maybe we'll be able to handle the tv for the next month, eh? (Jarom has UCLA taking it all.)

Anonymous said...

Man, Elena has my Final Four pegged! Hopefully we're right. Becky-I like your picks!! The Drake pick is interesting, and it would be neat to see some great upsets. This is without a doubt the best thing to look forward to each year. Good luck with your bracket.
Brandon

Kari said...

This sounds so fun! If Adam were into sports...I would totally do this to keep myself entertained!

Brandon and Emily said...

My final four are UNC, Texas, Kansas and ULCA. To win the championship I have UCLA. I also did this all by myself without any help from Brandon.

Unknown said...

I am just as uneducated about March Madness and the team skills as you are. I also fill out a bracket to go along with the games and keep me interested. In fact 2 years ago I totally called it for Florida to win! haha but it was pure dumb luck! And again thanks for the updates on AI I like your comments.

sjmiller said...

I didn't get to create a bracket in time, but I told Nick who your pick was, and he said it was a good one.

Thought I would let you know!