Sunday, March 09, 2008

targhee

kevin's main event during spring break was spending all day friday at targhee ski resort with two of his buddies, adam and jared ullrich. they had a fantastic time.

kevin got a new snowboard, boots, and bindings for his birthday and christmas last year and he hadn't used them yet...so, i was actually relieved that he was able to go before the season ended. hopefully he will make it out a couple more times this season.


kevin having a seat while he takes in the view.


jared. he's single ladies.


adam striking a pose.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Looks like fun. I like those cute close-ups of the baby below this post.
I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Elena said...

Wow, you've been a busy blogger! Looks like KEvin had a great time. The weather looked perfect. I so wish I was a snowboarder, but, I think I'd end up dead if I tried.

Elise said...

How fun! How old is Jared? Maybe I should try to set Caitlan up. Her "study partner" is starting to annoy me-- all flirt and no date.

Unknown said...

What a spectacular view! And I bet he enjoyed the break!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.