Sunday, April 13, 2008

wesley, spoon. spoon, wesley.

this week i decided to introduce wesley to a spoon. this kid will ONLY eat things he can put in his mouth by himself (and has been this way this he was 6 months old), but it has almost made me feel like he is missing out on the all good-for-you stuff that gerber has to offer. so i decided to give him a spoon and a little bowl of sweet potatoes hoping that some of it would make it into his little mouth.



i don't know. do you suppose absorbing it through your skin counts for anything?


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

"Show me how the little piggies eat!" What cute pictures.

Elena said...

I hope he got a little bit in his mouth. Good for you for letting him do it. He'll get the hang of it soon enough.

The Manwaring Family said...

You'll know if he got some inside if he starts to get the "Gerber Glow" Soo cute. I'm glad I don't remember when I couldn't eat with a spoon! CUTE PICTURES! Looks like you had fun over the weekend!

Manwaring Family said...

Looks like he had fun :) Sahara is that messy when I feed her!!