Monday, April 28, 2008

a visit from kevin's parents

it's that time of year again! i love that kevin's parents are able to come and see us every spring and again in the fall as they are picking up or dropping off kids for school. but, now that staci is the only one still in college i am afraid we won't see them as much. anyway, they flew out here from moline, il last week to attend laura's graduation from byu (GO LAURA!). so, of course they were kind enough to make a stop in idaho falls.



they arrived in idaho falls saturday afternoon and we filled the day with fun. we went to the museum and then to the green belt to feed the ducks, skip rocks, and throw rocks in the water. we wore owen right out!



how come the only pictures of me are the ones i have to take of myself. hmmm.


owen loved sitting on the rocks with grandpa...close to the water. grandpa showed him how to skip rocks and helped him throw bread and rocks into the water.



owen loves to throw things in the water. i love how he puts his whole body into it.

it was so fun to spend time with kevin's parents. kevin's dad has to get back to work but his mom is going to stay in utah/idaho for the next couple weeks so she can attend kevin's graduation. we look forward to seeing more of her!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day for them to visit! That picture of you and Kevin is WAY cute.

sjmiller said...

How fun!

I miss the greenbelt!

Unknown said...

Well every picture I do see of you, you are beautiful! Your kids are dang cute, and you always have fun with family. Great that Kevin's parents were able to visit. And good luck with graduation Kevin!! Congratulations!

Manwaring Family said...

Nothing better than having grandparents come visit! (It makes me miss my in-laws :)) I love the photo of you and Kevin!!

Elise said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Kevin! I always have to ask someone to take my picture, too, and I always feel like an idiot. I'm glad you took the initiative, though, so we could see how cute you are!

What fun in-laws!