Wednesday, April 30, 2008

i love neil diamond!


i love neil diamond! i grew up in a home where neil was played proudly and loudly! so i was THRILLED to see him on american idol this week. it was so fun to see what songs the contestants chose and hear them perform them!
david cook rocked it as usual! his song choices were perfect.
brooke white was crazy with i'm a believer...i didn't like it all. but, i did enjoy i am i said.
jason castro was no good. i felt like just about any person with singing ability could have done what he did last night.
david archuleta is getting a little predictable. but, that's not always bad when you are always performing well. i must admit that he does give me chills when he sings.
syesha mercardo was on fire last night. i really like both of her performances.
my vote tonight is to send jason castro home. yes, he has a cute face. but, he is no where near the star potential as the other three. and he is ULTRA awkward! he must go.

6 comments:

sjmiller said...

I heart Neil!

The Iowa Ross Family said...

Becky,
Thanks for checking us out. I love your blog as well. Actually it was Bill that told us that you have a blog. So I started to check you all out and I also wonder how come Aaron and Sarah aren't into this blogging? It is a nice way to see what is going on with everyone. I also enjoy your American Idol comments. Keep on blogging!
Allie

Elise said...

Jason Castro seems like he doesn't even care-- it drives me nuts. He should have gone home last week! I didn't like Brooke at all, either. It's weird with just two girls because it is so obvious how very limited her vocal range is, and I am not even that crazy about Syesha. But even so, Jason needs to go first. I love David Cook!!

Esther Ogden said...

So, THAT'S where Justin gets it! It's all becoming clear to me now! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh poor picked on Jason. I love him. But I was very relieved to see Brooke go. However, I almost wished it was Syesha first. Oh-well, the count down is on to the David-David show down. Can't wait. Thanks for the fun last night Becky! I seriously needed that!!!! :)

sjmiller said...

Oh, Neil is going to be in San Diego in October. Want to make a road trip? ;)