Tuesday, April 01, 2008

a.i. chat

don't you just love tuesday nights? tonight a.i. was alright. here are my thoughts.

brooke- she is growing on me. not the most talented but she brings something interesting to the stage.

david a.-how come he is ALWAYS wearing a jacket? hmm. he picked a good song tonight and his voice is gold.

david c.-love his style. love his haircut.

ramiele-she's not cutting it. i think she should be the one who goes home tomorrow night.

kristy-mediocre.

jason-awkward. i don't know how else to describe him.

carly-she had a great performance tonight. and i agreed with simon about her outfit, but thought he was WAY TOO MEAN about the whole thing and the way he addressed it. he was not very nice to anyone tonight.

syesha-i thought she did a great job singing, and i can't stand how the judges always have to put them down when they try to sing a "big" song. i didn't like how she sat on the piano, but the voice and arrangement was right on for me.

michael-i honestly totally forgot about him and just thought syesha was last performance. but, that is how michael has been the whole show...just kindof in the middle of it all. not the worst but not the best...flying under the radar. but, he did a good job tonight.

3 comments:

Elena said...

I love it when I can talk about this while it's still fresh. :) I really think Ramiele will be going home. It was just boring. I didn't love David C. this week, he was just okay. I thought David A. was great as usual. AND, I really liked Jason Castro this week. (I know, don't hate me.) I thought he was great. But, I didn't like Syesha (sorry) or Carly. I agree about everyone else though.

sjmiller said...

Nick watched this tonight, while I was taking care of business upstairs. I thought of you!

Hey!

Can u send me your email that you use for the blog?

I'm making mine private, and want to make sure you can get on.

Send it to stephaniemillerphotography.com

Thanks!

Elise said...

My two cents (or three): I totally agree about Syesha-- I thought she was really good last week, too, but Simon hates her for some reason. It's weird-- usually I agree with him.

I'll tell you who I would love to see go home: Ramiele, Kristy, Jason, and Carly. I don't love Brooke, but I think she's better than those four.

David Archuleta was SO bugging me last week, but this week I thought he did pretty well. And he is cute. David Cook wasn't the best ever, but I still really like him.