Tuesday, April 08, 2008

more from logan, ut

i wanted to add just a few more cute pictures i got from our trip to logan.


natalie didn't have her camera and doesn't have a blog...so i wanted to post this picture of nat with izabella.


i can't remember if kaylin had her camera. but here she is with izabella.


kaylin's little guy, eli, was the only boy allowed in the car. and he was SUCH a good sport.


i love this picture of elena sulking in the corner because jarom won't let her have any more babies. (;
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

What a sweet baby girl! How fun that you all got to take a quick trip!!

The Manwaring Family said...

You got some cute pictures. Love the one of Elena :)

Unknown said...

Hi Becky!! It's so good to hear from you. My parents say hi. You have two of the cutest little boys ever. I hope everything is going good for you! Keep in touch.

Elena said...

Okay, I've been checking all day for the AI chat and it just isn't here. What's up??! So, I am going to talk about it anyway and predict.....Syesha or (dare I say) Krisy to be leaving us tonight. I feel like I haven't seen you forever btw.