Wednesday, April 23, 2008

shocking!

if i was a betting woman i would have put money down that jason and brooke would be in the bottom two tonight (this is american idol chat in case i have lost anyone). so i was SHOCKED to see carly and syesha standing there. that is nuts! and then...once i got over the fact that they were in the final two i was SURE that syesha was packing her bags (and i was pretty sure that syesha felt the same way)...so to see carly go! so sad!

but, the one good thing was that we didn't have to hear jason sing his song AGAIN.

ward out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! "Ward out", you crack me up. Yes, a bit of a twist tonight for sure. And just when Carly FINALLY got good. Oh-well, we all know they've all got to be pecked off until the David's are standing there.

Unknown said...

Since I haven't been watching idol this season ( I know I am terrible, but we don't have tv and it isn't onine!) I have loved reading your feedback! You make me laugh!

Steph said...

my thoughts exactly!!

JandK Manwaring Family said...

I agree with your entire comment EXCEPT Jeremy and I were actually ready to see Carly go. She's amazing, but not our favorite. Simon's comment about Jason forced to sing at a wedding was right on! Hilarious.