Tuesday, August 26, 2008

speedy salsa-chicken quesadillas

try-it-tuesday...and if you like applebee's quesadillas than you will love these (at least that is what my husband says)!

speedy salsa-chicken quesadillas

1/2 c. salsa
2 T. miracle whip
1/2 t. chili powder
8 flour tortillas (6 in.)
3 cooked small boneless chicken breast halves
1 c. mexican style cheese blend

combine salsa, miracle whip, and chili powder together and spread evenly onto bottom halves of tortillas. top with chicken and cheese.

fold tortillas in half to enclose filling. cook in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted. cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges to serve.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I love those things at Applebee's. We'll have to give these a try. Sounds like a great lunch.

Brandon and Emily said...

I don't even have to tell you how much I love these!!!

JandK Manwaring Family said...

I can't wait to try these!They sound great for the whole family :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Becky,

It's Megan Blethen. I thought I'd leave a comment on your blog since we talked about it today. This recipe sounds good. We'll have to try them sometime.
See ya!
Megan

Anonymous said...

oh, yeah, my blog is:

welchwolves.wordpress.com

Megan