Monday, February 04, 2008

Where is Owen?




This is what we woke up to this morning. Yes, there is a child tucked underneath our bed with only his head in plain vision. This is Owen's favorite sleeping cubby...Kevin's little walkway from his side of the bed. If Owen ever wakes up in the middle of the night (this usually happens once or twice during the week) he will drag his blankets into our room and make a nice little bed. We don't mind, since he really isn't in our bed with us.

At about 1am this morning Owen comes running into our room screaming, "Wesley is in trouble!" Wesley had been crying for about 5 minutes and I guess this alarmed Owen. Even though this disturbed our slumber, Kevin and I both had to laugh.



Owen's favorite morning routine. Enjoying a bowl of "Fruity Kebbles" while he "reads" the cartoons on the back of the box. Please tell me he is not the only 2-year old that insists on looking at the cereal box while he eats.


My favorite thing about lunch time! When Kevin comes home to entertain the boys for 45 minutes. They love their Dad!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen cracks me up every time! I love hearing about these funny moments with your kids. Your boys are such handsome little guys! And I still like to look at the cereal box when I eat it, I have been doing it forever.

Kari said...

Too cute! We can relate with a little boy sleeping next to our bed. Lately it's been Kaden in his sleeping bag next to our bed and Jacob in between kicking us throughout the night! Ah, what fun these babies are!

Anonymous said...

Owen is such a cute kid! What a good big brother, so concerned for Wesley.

Elena said...

I just hope Kevin doesn't step on Owen's head one morning. LOL!

Elise said...

Owen is so funny! I wish Gordon would sleep under our bed instead of in it-- he has started saying "No, Mom, I'm sleeping here," when I tell him he has to sleep in his own bed. Nice. And yes, Gord "reads" the back of the cereal box, too. So cute!

Lisa said...

Becky - your family is so darn cute! :) Can't wait to see you (and neither can Kirk - he keeps telling us he's going to his school with Owen.)

Nichole said...

Hello! Glad to find more family on the internet. I'm Marie Manwaring Anderson's granddaughter. Enjoyed your blog~