Friday, February 15, 2008

AMST part III

The fun we could have outside was endless. Owen preferred eating snow, digging holes, burying things, and eating more snow!



Owen also loved riding on the sleds with his Mom and Dad. He loved to watch the speedometer and count as the speed increased. What a clown!



I had a lot of fun pulling all the neices and nephews around on tubes. In this picture I have two little boys on the machine with me and six on the tubes behind me. We never went above 12 MPH but they all loved it!


Owen, Ogden, and Becky


Becky pulling the kids around. Isn't the scenery amazing. This meadow is right by a little lake and the swans and ducks loved to watch us.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MikeG Family said...

Aren't you just a cute little snow-machining thing! The scenery IS beautiful, and I miss living in south-eastern idaho!