Friday, February 15, 2008

AMST part II

Even though we had some great sleds and the powder outside was amazing we still spent many hours inside our cozy cabins. Monday night my parents held a Family Home Evening for everyone based on the talk by Elder Dallin H. Oaks titled Good, Better, Best. Another thing we all look forward to and cherish about this trip...receiving counsel from our parents.


Wesley's favorite part about FHE..eating the sheet music.

Tuesday was full of fun games and activities during the day, featuring BINGO. Owen was the first to get BINGO and win a prize...he choose a little packet to make a bracelet with his name on it. Right up his alley!



Wednesday night we all exchanged Valentines. We love Valentines! I wanted to take a picture of all of the adorable Valentines we received but I haven't gotten to that yet. I will add them later. We all try to be pretty creative with our Valentines and this year Amber (Justin's wife) and I made the EXACT same Valentine. What are the chances? But, she also made an adorable card for everyone so I was glad I handed mine out first. (;


Personalized sugar cookies made by my Mom.

Wesley was such a good sport during this trip and was sure to take long naps while we went and played in the snow. Thanks for watching him Dad!


Wesley-they don't get any cuter than him!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MikeG Family said...

Your family trips sound a lot like mine - so many people around that it's crazy and chaotic at times, but wouldn't rather have it any other way! So much fun!