Friday, February 15, 2008

AMST part IV

Now, being pulled on tubes behind Benjamin or Chris was a completely different story. They reached speeds of 40 MPH. In most cases you couldn't even see the tube behind the sled...just powder. But, VERY FUN!


Pure fear! I love this picture of the girls anticipating their wild ride as Benjamin ensures the rope is tight!



Emily, Melissa, Kaylin, Natalie

As usual Dad took everyone (in shifts) on trails where you could see wild life and beautiful landscapes. It's always nice to get a "real" trail ride in while we are on this trip.

Then, every night it's off to the hot tubs to enjoy a good soak. And of course I am not going to put a picture of myself in a bathing suit on my blog, so, here is Owen and Ogden (and Justin in the backgroud fixing his hair)!



Thanks for another fun trip everyone! We are already looking forward to next year.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Becky, that looks so fun!!! Glad you got home safe. Hope to see you soon.

Jill Chatterley said...

Alright, I'm in. Who do I have to leave my husband for and marry to become Manwaring and get to go next year? It looks like you guys had a blast.

Unknown said...

I so want to come to your AMST!! It is always fun to be with family and have a blast, what memories. The snow looks gorgeous up there too!

MikeG Family said...

Hot-tubbing in the winter. Is there anything better than that?