Wednesday, February 20, 2008

American Idol

I am with my sister-in-law, Elena! I love this show! And I am taking her "tag" and running with it. So, after watching the guys perform last week here are my votes for the top three.

Adorable, great voice, fun to watch! How can you not love this little guy?!


Love this rocker! He's so original. A perfect blend of Chris Daughtry and Blake Lewis.


Um...he is hot! Um...his accent! And he knows how to work the stage.



I am also adding my vote for the two guys that are SO going home this week! I think they both could have potential...if someone else picked their songs for them.


3 comments:

Elena said...

Yep TOTALLY going home. Poor things. (Although, I think Luke is nice to look at.) :) Great choices, I like that rocker guy too. I can't wait to the see the girls tonight.

Jen said...

I am totally with you. I am pretty sure this is a "guy's" season this year. The girl's weren't that great! I love AMerican Idol!

Elise said...

Oh my gosh, LUKE WAS THE WORST!!! He should have gone home... yucky, yucky, yucky. It was one of those songs where I actually yelled out (to no one) how terrible it was. Hm. I like David Archuleta... he's so cute!