Monday, February 11, 2008

Packing Up


Wesley "helping" us pack yesterday.

And...we're are off! Today we head to Island Park for a three night stay. Four days full of eating, hot tubs, snowmobiling, games, relaxing, and more eating. This is by far one of my favorite family traditions. There will be 36 Manwarings under "one" roof (actually three roofs, but I am sure we will all be under the same roof for a good portion of it) which is a recipe for pure chaos. But, we love it!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love family gatherings like this!! Have a great time, I wish I was related to you! haha

Jill Chatterley said...

I cant believe how GIANT Wes has gotten. Sooooooooo cute. Have a great trip.

Jen said...

Have so much fun. I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Elise said...

Boo, I will miss you! But at least Wes looks darling!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!! I hate living so far away, I miss my super cute nephews! I am SO glad you do blogging so I can keep up somewhat with things there. I love you guys and miss you bunches!! Rosanne

Elena said...

Wes looks so handsome in his little sweater vest. Glad he helped you get ready. I am sure he was SUCH a huge help.