Monday, February 04, 2008

What did you do for fun Saturday night?



Here is our Saturday night in a nutshell. On a good night Owen and Wesley will play "together", and Saturday night they chose to crawl around the living room with their socks in their mouths. Great entertainment!

After we put them to bed at 9pm we started a movie we got bought on Pay-Per-View the night before, The Invasion with Nicole Kidman. After about 10 minutes of this I opted for bed...I don't do "scary"... at night ... right before bed. So, Kevin watched it alone.

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill Chatterley said...

I love the sock game. Your boys need to come teach us how to play.

Elena said...

We really should try to watch that show together on a Saturday morning. :)

Elise said...

Ha ha! I love that there are people out there as boring as we are! Not that crawling around with socks in your mouth is boring...

On Saturday night, the boys and I ate Little Caesar's with Chris at his work, then I put the kids to bed and folded laundry. It was so much fun, I should have invited friends!