Thursday, February 21, 2008

American Idol-Ladies

Well, I couldn't make my prediction for the guys and leave out the ladies! Last nights show was good, but not as enjoyable as Tuesday night. If I had to predict now on who would be the last three standing than this is my guess.

She's young. She's consistent. And I think she could sing just about anything and make it her own.
I love her raspy voice and cute personality! She knows how to have fun on stage and I think that will get her far.
She can wail! And she is super adorable!
As for who is going home this week...I am afraid Amy and Joanne are the losers. They are both beautiful but I don't think they can compete with the rest of the talent.


4 comments:

Elena said...

Yep, poor girls, soooo going home (or should anyway).

Elena said...

Right on! Poor little Colton!

Elise said...

Nice picks with the girls-- you were right on! I didn't hear them perform, but I thought Joanne was pretty.. not that that means anything, but still.

Oh dear, am I watching AI again? I guess so...

MikeG Family said...

I love American Idol, but for some reason haven't been able to find as much time to watch it lately. I must start watching again, and I'll have to pay attention to these girls!