Thursday, September 25, 2008

wes the mess



my little wes.

have you ever seen a little kid make such a mess of animal crackers? our wesley LOVES to make a mess with everything he eats.

when wes was just a brand new baby he had a monster of a sneeze and blew snot everywhere. owen arrived to the scene first and reported to me that "wes was a mess!" since then we affectionately refer to our little wes as "wes the mess" and he works hard to keep it.


but, he's the cutest mess we have ever seen. and he cleans up REAL nice! love ya bug!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Kari said...

Dang! I love those animal crackers! That is the reason I can't buy them, I would look like little wes-the-mess by the end of the bag. He looks so much like Owen! It's crazy-trippey. Love it.

Rafa and Rosanne said...

He is so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

The Manwarings said...

And he's still adorable covered in crackers!! As long as they don't get in those beautiful eyes!

Unknown said...

You are the blogging queen! I love your posts and am so impressed that you post almost daily. Wes-the-mess is the cutest nickname, he looks so happy and grown up. Love it!

Elena said...

I've never heard that cute story before. The nick name is very appropriate for these pictures. :)

Miki said...

lol....oh no. I hope he outgrows his baby nickname one day. I ate a spider once as a kid, and my mother never let it go. If you visit her with me, you'll be sure to get an ear full, or "mouth full" of that story.....sigh.

I'm with ya Wes. I get it.

Miki said...

I should not have shared that story...

blast...

Manwaring Family said...

You know you LOVE being a mom when you can appreciate all the messes :) What a cutie! Our kids miss your boys!

The Wright Family said...

So cute! I totally understand what you mean! But then we would get bored if we didn't have to clean up after our children all the time :)

Kristy said...

At least he is a cute mess!! Kids have a way of making us smile no matter what...love it!