Sunday, September 21, 2008

life-long friends (and cousins)

although we are happy to be home and back in our own space we did enjoy living in josh (my cousin) and joni's home, driving their big car, meeting their great friends and joni's family, and living close to my brother and sister-in-law (they live just around the corner, talk about convenient).

the kids had a lot of fun together. elena even brought her two little ones over a few times to join the fun. i hope they stay good life-long friends.


morgan and kate playing with their babies.


jaden, carter, and owen playing some football in the back yard...shirts off of course.


it didn't take morgan and jaden long to learn that kevin made a GREAT horse.


sahara and wesley-they kind of had a love/hate relationship as they were constantly fighting over my attention or the same toys. but, when they were on the love side it was SO CUTE!

thanks again josh and joni for the opportunity to stay with your kids!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Jill Chatterley said...

WOW! Five under five, I dont think I could do it. I hope you get a day at the spa out of the deal:)

Elena said...

OH my goodness. What cute pictures of the troops. LOVE how you kept the football in color. And I hope they all stay life long friends too.

Rafa and Rosanne said...

I'm so glad you are back in the blogging world! I missed you guys. :) It sure looked like you had your hands full but that it was lots of fun. I really like your new blog layout! So pretty. So i am planning on coming up to Idaho this weekend. I will go up to Rexburg and stay the night with Staci on Friday and then depending on your guys' schedule come to Idaho Falls on Saturday. I will call you guys soon to see what your plans are for this weekend and to see if you have time for me! I know you have been super busy lately so maybe you will want a break but I miss you guys!! :)

Miki said...

Hey! Here you are! Good to see you back in the action and snapping awesome photos. It's good for cousins to stay close. Good aunt Becky.

The Manwaring Family said...

Cute New background! Great photos!

Lisa said...

love the new background too. glad you guys survive five kids under 5!! i bet you're exhausted.

The Wright Family said...

Hi! Cute blog! Your pictures are awesome! I'm glad I found ya :)

Josh & Joni said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the football photo! We'll definately have to show these at a reunion years down the road when they're all high school football stars and still life long friends :)

The Manwarings said...

Way to go, Becky!! I can't believe you guys survived. You're amazing. And I love the new background, too cute!!

Elise said...

So cute!! I love the cute kiddies!

I can't wait to hear from you how things are going in the other areas of your life-- send me an e-mail or something!! I've been thinking about you all week!