Tuesday, September 02, 2008

aunt rosanne

kevin's sister rosanne came (from provo, ut) and spent the holiday weekend with us. owen and wesley LOVED that their aunt came and slept at their house. it was nice to have company and spend more time with rosanne!


owen (orange fanta mustache and all) and rosanne

if rosanne ever "disappeared" owen was yelling for her. "aunt rosanne? where is my aunt rosanne?"


wesley and rosanne

too bad our kids drain all our energy out of us...sorry rosanne. hope you had a good time anyway. we loved having you and look forward to your next visit!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Elena said...

Such fun to have family stay. And Rosanne is so pretty. These are great pictures of her.

Miki said...

Beautiful girl!

Rafa and Rosanne said...

I had so much fun and look forward to coming again soon!! :)

Elena said...

There's an award waiting for you over at my blog. :)

Laura Ward said...

These pictures are so cute! I wish I could ahve been there