Friday, November 16, 2007

What's inside YOUR purse?



I don't always do a post when people "tag" me (sorry!)...but, I had to do this one. It just was so interesting, and I can't wait to see what everyone else has in their purse...right now...before cleaning it out. So, Elena, thanks for "tagging me" (wink wink) on this. It's gave me a great excuse to clean out my purse.

Contents:
wallet
checkbook
wipes
2 diapers (size 5 and 3)
2 lotions
scar treatment (for Owen's Harry Potter scar)
empty iPod case
2 lip balms
TUMS
feminine item
COUPONS
business cards (that I never hand out...sorry Jarom)
2 packs of gum
Wet Ones
Immunization records for boys
stamps
pocket knife
2 nail files
baby wash (?)
2 loose credit cards (Kevin hates when I don't put my cards back in the wallet)
receipts
pen
pencil
compact mirror
card fan that holds random discount cards

It's hard to believe this all fits in my poor little Vera...but, it does! What's in YOUR purse? I tag anyone who is looking for a reason to clean out their purse.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS a lot of stuff for you poor little Vera. Looks like you need to upgrade a size! (Thanks for doing this. It's fun!)

The Manwarings said...

Holy cow! Are you Mary Poppins or something? That does sound like a good idea. Maybe I'll try it today.

Jen said...

That was really fun to read.

Elise said...

I love your purse-- and wow, that is a lot of stuff... I'm doing this tonight and I'm a little scared about what I'll find... :)