Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, MOM!


Today my Mom turns...older! I decided to post some of my favorite pictures of her from this last year. She is the greatest role model anyone could ever ask for.


Things I love about my mom:
She's spunky.
She's always up for fun...especially if it has anything to do with her family being together.
She's thoughtful.
She always has great ideas.
She doesn't allow you to feel sorry for yourself...only helps you become stronger.
She works hard.
She always throws the best parties! It's all about the details, presentation, and details!
She's got great slogans that she repeats over and over and over again.
She's smart.
She's got strong values and priorities!


We love you Mom! And we can't wait to celebrate your big day with you tonight!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH! You remembered! What a thoughtful daughter!