Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Family Pictures

Earlier this month we had our family pictures taken on I.S.U.'s campus (since Kevin is graduating in May) and we have just now decided which ones we want to order. To me family pictures are a lot like getting my hair cut...I cry about it once I see the final product, but after a few days I grow to like it. Is anyone else like that?

Little Wes. He loved eating all the leaves.

When the photographer asked Owen to pose with his soccer ball this is what we got...no kidding. Isn't he a ham?


The four of us.



This one would be my favorite if you could see more of Owen. He would not cooperate and so we had to take what we could get. Behind us is the arch that new students walk through when they come to attend I.S.U. and then when they graduate they walk through the opposite way.




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

They turned out really cute! She you can do your own hair!
Emily

Elise said...

Okay, I can see crying tears of joy because these pictures turned out so incredible! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!! Seriously, you look amazing. And Kevin looks great, too-- you guys are such a good-looking pair. Of course, your boys are more adorable than ever. I LOVE THESE PICTURES! I WANT AT LEAST ONE!! ♥ you!

Anonymous said...

I like them! I think it's kinda of cute with Owen peeking out, so Owen. And I don't know where you got the idea that your jeans made you look wide(I'm not going to use the word fat).I thought you looked good! Mom

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I am totally like that! Way to pin it to the perfect comparision!! You however have no need to cry-they turned out so, so cute! You all look darling and I do love the ones of your sweet boys!

Elena said...

You already heard my opinion about them, but I'll share again. SO GREAT!!! Can't wait to get mine in my Christmas card. :)

Steph said...

These pictures are so cute. Love the fall leave against the green grass. Beautiful. I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. Great news about Idaho Falls... A bit jealous, wish it were me!! Love you!

The Manwarings said...

Oh, those are so cute. I'm so jealous. Our family has never taken a good picture and now you have two. I love Owen peeking behind Kevin, it will be a good reminder of his personality later on.

sjmiller said...

These are great pictures, Becky! You all look wonderful!

Unknown said...

You guys have the most adorable family ever!! I love those pictures and think you look absolutely fabulous!!

Jen said...

Your hair is so long! you look great!

Anonymous said...

Owen looks so cute with his head peaking out, what a kid.

Anonymous said...

Kevin and Owen have the same smile in the pic of you on the grass, and you and Owen have the same smile, that is too funny