Monday, November 12, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Owen is LOVING all the toy magazines that are flooding our mailbox this holiday season! When we get the mail and he finds a magazine he is quick to devour every page (with his eyes of course)! It's so fun to watch how excited he gets over the things he finds. Little does he know that we already have his Christmas shopping done...oh well, a boy can dream!


Of course he is stuck on the "cars" page.


Move over pizza!


On the edge of his seat...legs crossed.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOn't you remember devouring the JC Penney catalogs when you were little? SUCH fun and definitly a part of Christmas!

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

This brings back such good memories. Owen looks like such a professional with his legs crossed. Working hard no doubt!

Anonymous said...

I remember doing that when I was little, of course my mom had my shopping done too, I don't think I was ever that cute though :-)