Friday, November 30, 2007

We're moving!

Tonight we load all of our belongs into a UHAUL and move to Idaho Falls first thing in the morning. We couldn't be more excited about living even closer to my parents and siblings. It's fun to watch the excitement and confusion in Owen's face as we try to explain why we are packing up all of our things. He can't wait to live in Idaho Falls with Grandma, Papa, and Carter. But, I must say the anxiety of moving has really hit me. I can't stand sitting in the midst of packed boxes and not have anything to do but wait.



While I sit around anxiously the boys show me that they still know how to have fun. Who needs toys?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elena said...

We can't wait to have you closer!! We're going to have so much fun. And they always say, "forget the toys, just give kids boxes." See you tomorrow to help with the move.

sjmiller said...

Good luck with the move!

I love the pictures of your kids in boxes! Looks like they are having a lot of fun! (Isn't it always the case?)

Lisa said...

You have no idea how much we will miss you! We're so glad you're moving on in the world (and a little jealous). Make sure you keep in touch! We love you guys!