Thursday, August 30, 2007

This Man of Mine


Tagged again, by Rachel Manwaring. This was pretty fun to write.

Taken shortly after we started dating...hunky hunky.

1. Who is your man? Kevin Wesley Ward

2. How long have you been together? We met 5 years and 6 months ago on a blind date and we got married exactly 8 months later.

3. How long did you date? He proposed to me after 4 months of dating.

4. How old is your man? 28

5. Who eats more? Kevin

6. Who said "I love you" first? Kevin

7. Who is taller? Kevin is 6'0 and I am 5'4

8. Who sings better? I sing more often...but it is pretty cute when he tries to sing like Dave Matthews or Garth Brooks

9. Who is smarter? Kevin

10. Whose temper is worse? Kevin's...although he was pretty even-tempered before we "multiplied and replenished"

11. Who does the laundry? Do men do laundry?

12. Who does the dishes? I do and I despise unloading the dishwasher, so when he surprises me by unloading it's a good day!

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does...and this is not negotiable.

14. Who pays the bills? I do, if I wasn't around to pay the bills he would be totally confused. But strangely, he usually has a better idea of how much money we have.

15. Who is better at the computer? We are equally "skilled".

16. Who mows the lawn? we don't have a lawn, but if we did it would be Kevin. I have only mowed a lawn once and my lines were so crooked that my dad asked me not to do it again.

17. Who cooks dinner? I think about cooking dinner everyday, does that count? Kevin does most of the cooking during the summer. He is the best at grilling chicken and steak.

18. Who drives when you are together? Kevin. I could drive but then I would have to watch Kevin pretending to brake for me, so I choose not too.

19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever can grab their debit/credit card the easiest.

20. Who is more stubborn? "It takes Becky one day to get over something, and it only takes me an hour." -Kevin Ward

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Kevin--I have a REALLY hard time doing this.

22. Whose parents do you see most? Mine, they only live 45 minutes away. Kevin's live in Illinois.

23. Who kissed who first? Kevin kissed me but he insists that it was the only way to get me to go home...because I wasn't about to go anywhere until I got a kiss from him (I guess there is a little truth to this). And I LOVE the fact that I was his first kiss!

24. Who asked who out? We were set-up on a blind date.

25. Who proposed first? Kevin. And he put so much work, money, and thought into it. It will always be one of our greatest memories.

26. Who is more sensitive? Me, for sure. I cry at some commercials. But, when I do see some moisture in his eyes I know that he really cares about that subject.

27. Who has more friends? I do.

28. Who has more siblings? I do, 7. He has 5.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Kevin. But when I am pregnant or crying I do.



Elise, Stephanie Miller, Lisa Ward, and Stephanie Hanson...I would love to read your answers to this questionare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, cute answers!

Elise said...

Oh, you guys were such cute little sugars! Kevin is a good guy!