Thursday, August 30, 2007

8 Beckyisms


My friend/blogging buddy Stephanie Miller "tagged me" so now I must make a post ALL ABOUT ME. Here are 8 facts/habits about me.

1. I can't think until my bed is made each morning. There is NOTHING better than getting into a made bed at night.

2. I love to alphabetize, categorize, and organize everything.

3. I worry about anything and everything. And once I had children it got 10X worse. If you have thought about it I have worried about it. From a car slamming into my house to drowning in a submerged car.

4. I say what is on my mind...to a fault.

5. I am incredibly afraid of bears/wild animals. Thus, I can't spend an entire night in a tent. I am SO not a camper.

6. When it comes to eating out I rarely venture away from my bean and cheese burritos or steak and potatoes.

7. I can eat ice cream every night and not feel bad about it (in fact I did this with both pregnancies).

8. The greatest weekends to me are those spent with my parents and siblings.


So, there you go! And, I would love for Elena, Rachel, Elise, Stephanie Hanson, Emily, and Amber to do their own -isms on their blogs.

2 comments:

Elise said...

I LOVE YOU!!!

Elena said...

Woo-Hoo! I knew everything that you wrote except the bed making. But that wasn't surprising seeing as you are Anna's daughter.