Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fun at Grandma & Grandpa

The boys and I went to spend a couple days with my parents during the week and had a nice visit. Both Owen and Wesley had a good time on the swings in the back yard.


Owen riding the horse swing.


Wesley's first time in a "real" swing. He really enjoyed it.


I had both the boys in bed with me and when I got out of bed in the middle of the night I came back to find that Owen had rolled over and discovered that Wesley made a great foot rest! So cute!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Your boys are so cute-big beautiful eyes! How fun-I love these sweet little ages-there is nothing like them!!

Jonathan & Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elena said...

This is priceless. Glad you grabbed the camera in the middle of the night to catch it!