Sunday, August 19, 2007

High School Reunion


Elise and Me (friends since elementary school)

It's hard to believe that it's been 10 years since I graduated from High School, but yesterday we went to my 10-year High School Reunion! Kevin's 10-year reunion was also yesterday, but in Illinois so we couldn't "swing by". But, it was so great to see my old friends and reminisce.

The day started with a family picnic at Iona Square. It was so fun to see old classmates and to meet their spouses (funny enough...most of their spouses were fellow class mates) and kids. And then that evening we went to the Hamilton residence for a catered dinner with a DJ.


Chris, Elise, Me, and Kevin

I was really hoping to see a few more classmates but it was a pretty good turn out. We had a great night with a lot of laughs. I was lucky enough to have my best friend Elise and her husband, Chris, with us which made the night even better. After the party the four of us went to grab some pie at Perkin's (our favorite late night hang out during our high school days). We could hardly keep our eyes open so we called it a night at midnight. We just aren't made of the same stuff we were 10-years ago...funny what kids can do to you!


Me and Kevin before the picnic; mingling at the Hamilton Residence; Elise, Me, and Katie Palmer; Steve and Angie Sargent; Milt Montague, Nick Reddick, and Amber Terry; Elise and Chris enjoying some ice cream; Me enjoying something that must have been finger-licking good; Jenny Martinez and spouse, Joey Bodell and fiance; Cassy (Klossner) and spouse
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elise said...

Holy cow-- you are fast! I haven't even dowloaded my pictures yet!!

I am so glad that you and Kevin were with us-- you made the night so much fun! I'm so glad that we've stayed close the past ten years!! Love you!!!

Elise said...

I just read my comment... um, five sentences and nine exclamation points? Yikes...

Elena said...

Looks like so much fun. You are brave to go to your reunion. I totally whimped out. You looked so cute!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

You look beautiful!!!! I'm glad your reunion was fun-mine was a total disappointment (You know...Shelley High...I shouldn't have expected anything different!).