Sunday, August 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Amber!


From one Primary Chorister to another, "You've had a birthday; shout 'Hoo-ray!' We want to sing to you today. One year older and wiser, too, Happy Birthday to you!" I can just hear the primary kids singing it to you today at church. We hope you have a spectacular day celebrating and wish that Justin would have invited us over for some cake. Oh well! (;

P.S. Sorry the picture is so blurry. It's the most recent one I have of you but I was trying to blur out Elena yawning in the background (you are welcome Elena).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elena said...

NICE!!! I really appreciate that, you're the best. Happy Birthday Amber, sorry I ruined the picture.

The Manwarings said...

I love the song. That's the exact song the primary kids sang to me today. And then, Clay and Jenn called and sang it to me. It must be the classic. Thanks for the post and for blocking everyone else out of the picture. I love all this attention! Sorry about the party. Hopefully we can make up for it.