Friday, August 10, 2007

Blake's 30 today!



Happy Birthday Blake! You are officially "thirty-something". I had to do some digging to find a picture of you, but I managed to find a couple and of course in each one you are with one of your boys! What a good dad!

We are so glad you are a part of the family, and I am sure you are glad to be part of the family since we hold your ticket through the Golden Gates (**hardy har-har**). You keep everyone laughing all the time! Hope your day is spectacular.

Love,
The Wards


Blake and Keagen at the Gregg Manwaring Reunion 2006.


Blake holding Payson, Keagen, and brand new baby Jamis.

3 comments:

Elena said...

Too funny! Happy birthday Blake.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a Birthday Blog for Blake...Your the best.
Love,
Melissa

Blake said...

Ticket? Nobody said anything about having to have a ticket to get into heaven. Damn it. I'll never make it into heaven now. I can't ever keep track of anything. I'm going to lose my ticket on my way from earth, and I'm gonna have to try to trick somebody else out of their ticket. I may just have to hang out in hell until Melissa dies. She always know where I leave stuff. She'll be able to tell me where my ticket is.