Sunday, July 27, 2008

owen's having fun!

i know. my posting has been in the lacking department this month. it's not that we haven't been having fun. it's just that i haven't been hauling my camera around. but, you are lucky! friday afternoon my mom held a private banzai party just for owen and wesley (it wasn't really "private", but we were the only ones there so we can call it what we want) and i dusted off the camera for it! owen had a BLAST!


most kids prefer the big slide, because the little slide has a huge pool of freezing cold water at the end of it. but, my mom did convince owen to go down the little slide a few times. he always went down face first...with his mouth open! some kids never learn! (;


owen's graceful descent down the little slide...face first...with his mouth open.


owen taking grandma's pony for a ride.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elise said...

So fun! I'm sure my kids wish they had one of those Banzais! Maybe Gordon would get up the nerve to actually go down the slide.

Miki said...

That banzai slide is the bomb! Let's go down it together! Come on! We will go down with our mouths open too....isn't that the rage?

Janice said...

Oh what fun at Grandma's house! I'd like to see someone convice Grandma to go down the banzai! I'll bet her mouth would be open!

sjmiller said...

What fun pictures! It looks like your summer is turning into a fun memorable time for all of you!

Oh, a while back, you stated that a successful summer was determined by the sandal tan on your feet. I have the biggest sandal tan on my feet, and think of you everytime I see it! I guess we have had a successful summer! YAY!