Monday, July 07, 2008

manwaring firework show

saturday night we had another bbq at my parent house and played some volleyball and other yard games. once it got dark enough we drove over to ben and kaylin's for our own firework show.

we had quite a crowd, and i guess we were a little rowdy (manwarings rowdy?!...hard to believe) and a VERY NICE police officer drove past and asked us to wrap it up. luckily, we were just about done. so, we pulled our the sparklers and then called it a night!

the party didn't stop there. sunday morning we all drove to blackfoot for truman's baby blessing. truman was so precious and justin and amber stuffed us full of yummy food!

we had such a fun weekend. it was so great having everyone home! this gets us even more excited for the gregg manwaring reunion next month! see you all then!



our rowdy crowd




wesley all sorts of excited



owen



exhausted becky and sun-burned kevin
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Elena said...

Fun, fun, fun pictures. See, no need for me to pull out my camera. You did a great job! Kevin was REALLY sunburned. I didn't notice it until I saw this picture!! What a great weekend, now I'm exhausted.

Josh & Joni said...

Your family definately wins the prize for "biggest partiers" :) Good for you - I had so much fun just reading about it!!

sjmiller said...

What a fun day!

Remember when we did fireworks at our apartment complex in the parking lot and ended up just getting smoke all over the place and in our apartment? Those were the days! Your post totally reminded me of that!

Glad you had a fun time, and the officer was nice!

Brandon and Emily said...

What a fun weekend we had!! We're really excited for owen's birthday this weekend. Hopefully Kevin's sun burn has gotten better before then :)

Jill Chatterley said...

WOW! Now thats what I call a weekend. You guys know how to party!
Can I kidnap Wes? I just love that little guy.

Rafa and Rosanne said...

I am sad I missed out on all the fun!! It looks like you guys had a blast and I'm sure I would have enjoyed it! It would be great to make it up to the bday party but we probably won't, Laura will be in Illinois! But we will see you soon. The boys are SOOOO cute! Love you guys.

Elise said...

Holy Cow, Kevin, you got some SUN! I love those shirts the boys are wearing-- you are such a stylin' family! Glad I could see you for a minute on Thursday!

Camille said...

Hee hee! I found you!!! I just love your family. It was so fun seeing you guys briefly on the 4th. Tonight we were treated to dinner at Sam's. I saw a cute family pic with all of you.