Monday, July 07, 2008

independence day III

around 8:30pm we packed up and made our way downtown for the firework show. my grandma lives very close to the river (where they launch the fireworks from) so most of my extended family meets there to enjoy the show. and this year it was even better because my friend steph and her kids joined us there as well.

the boys were so tired that they basically passed out half way through the show. but, kevin and i took advantage of that time by snuggling with our sleeping boys, holding hands, and reflecting on how grateful we are for the freedoms that our little family enjoys! we are SO BLESSED!



my boys



steph and me



this year the firework show was even bigger and better. with more shells, more people, and a great message set to awesome music! thank you to EVERYONE that brings this special show to us every year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elise said...

I'm sad we didn't see each other at the river, but it looks like you guys had a great time!

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Owen and Wesley are so adorable!! They are the cutest little boys!! :)