Monday, July 14, 2008

owen's big day

sunday was actually owen's birthday and even though we did most of the celebrating on saturday there was still fun to be had on sunday! kevin and i were up late preparing talks for church saturday, getting owen's cake made and decorated, wrapping presents, and the decorating the house. and it was all worth it! owen woke up so excited!



owen blowing out his candle. kevin made him a YUMMY birthday breakfast!



owen's train cake



owen unwrapping some of his presents. he totally scored!



owen has been asking for better batter baseball since he first saw the commercial in JANUARY! he was super excited when he unwrapped this present (and so were all the neighbor kids).
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jill Chatterley said...

What a cute little three year old you have. He was ADORABLE at his party and it was so fun to see YOU!
That cake is great. I'm sure he went crazy over it.

Elena said...

Hey batter batter batter! He's going to be a pro when he's of age!

The Manwaring Family said...

What a cute cake. You did a great job! I love the excitement kids have on their birthdays!

Rafa and Rosanne said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun!! I am sorry I missed out on all the excitement. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!

Elise said...

Ooh, that batter thing looks sweet! I'll have to remember it maybe for Christmas! Happy Birthday Owen!

Brandon and Emily said...

Oh it looks like he had a great birthday weekend and got spoil as well! I love birthdays!

Kari said...

Hey Becky! Just checking in with your little family. Happy Birthday Owen! Nice cake...wish I had THAT talent. You're amazing.

Laura Ward said...

Owen has such a perfect stance! I am so impressed!

JandK Manwaring Family said...

So cute! You did a great job-I love the cake! It also looks like he got some fun presents.

Josh & Joni said...

Happy Birthday! You did a great job mom :)