Tuesday, July 22, 2008

happy birthday melissa!

my little sis, melissa, turns 28 today! melissa is beautiful, fun, out-going, hard-working, and a great mom for her four boys! i ask myself on a VERY regular basis what melissa would do to entertain her boys on days when me and my boys are going stir crazy. melissa is always doing fun things for her boys and keeping their little hands and minds busy!



thanks for being so wonderful melissa! i certainly look up to you. happy birthday!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Elena said...

So true about Missy. She's a great mom. And so beautiful.

Miki said...

Hi Becky!!!! Hooray for comments! I just got yours. Thank you! I always try to reply, so check back if you want to. I promise I was nice! This Missy IS just gorgeous, and she looks like she has a fun personality. Anyone who can handle children with as much ease as you say she does has talent for sure. We could all learn a thing or two.

Anyway, Becky, I'm excited to read all about you, and try to get to know you better. It was fun to meet you and Kevin. Thanks for the great conversation!

Janice said...

What a nice compliment to your sister! And all true... All of you girls are so talented, wonderful mothers and women!

Janice said...

What a nice compliment to your sister! And all true... All of you girls are so talented, wonderful mothers and women!

Anonymous said...

Becky,
You are too sweet...Thank you. Hope your cute little fam is doing well and we will se you August. YEAH!!!
Love,
Melissa

Lisa said...

we can't wait to see you guys next weekend! anyway, remember me telling you that my sister, Jenny, has a sister-in-law that is a manwaring?! well, i found out her info. her maiden name was mari manwaring. she's originally from michigan and her dad's name is Brian Manwaring. Do you her? Is she a cousin of yours or something?!

Janice said...

Get the girls together and go to Mama Mia! You won't be disappointed!

Wish I was there to join you.