Wednesday, July 21, 2010

owen's big day

after the movie we went to the toy store and let the boys spend their birthday money from grandma and grandpa ward (THANKS!) and and then grabbed some happy meals on our way home.

owen picked steak, corn on the cob, and watermelon for his birthday dinner. no one was disappointed with that choice. kevin grilled his best steak YET and we enjoyed a feast with my parents and staci & kyle.



owen asked for a cake with dinosaurs on it and i tried to get as creative as possible. this didn't turn out how i had envisioned (it rarely does), but owen LOVED it! that's all that matters.




happy birthday BIG BOY!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love that cake too! Great job Becky! And Happy Birthday Owen!

Lisa said...

What a fun birthday!! I LOVE Owen's choice of food! And the cake looks awesome!

yumy said...

very nice cake it looks delicıous

Stephanie said...

You are so talented! I don't think I would have even attempted such a cake.

Elena said...

The cake is awsome. LOVE the volcano! And right now, I'm craving a treat so bad, I could totally lick my screen. Looks like Owen had a perfect birthday!