Sunday, July 25, 2010

blue angels


my crazy crew!


aunt rosanne and madalyn


blue angels

the show really was very fascinating! glad we were able to see it. after the show we just HAD TO stop by reed's dairy and enjoy one of the best ice cream places EVER!

saturday night we all enjoyed a grilled steak and chicken kabobs, a little fire on the patio, and roasted marshmallows. half of us fell asleep outside we were so comfortable...and exhausted! a good time had by all.

we hated saying goodbye. thanks for coming rosanne and rafa. we hope to see you again soon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Blue angels are headed to our little hamlet in August. Pretty excited to see!

Kari said...

Lucky! I got to see them last year on the beach in Florida. I didn't get to see the whole show, so Im jealous! I bet your kids were totally captivated by them! Including Kevin {wink}. Love you girlie! Glad to see you keep up on your blog SO much better than me.