Wednesday, October 21, 2009

u-pick pumpkin patch

well, we had so much fun at the pumpkin patch the first time we thought we would try it again.

this time we were in the company of family. my parents had emily and brandon visiting from utah and they also had jarom and elena's kids while they were in vegas. good times had by all! and we had to leave with a couple more pumpkins.


alyssa and halle scaling the pumpkins to find just the perfect ones for grandma.


won't disclose the name...but what a cute smile! (;


adorable halle


grandpa was stuck with pulling all the pumpkins around
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVE the bum. Why can't they make jeans that cover little girls bums? Looks like you had lots of fun. I love the pumpkin patch.... always fun:)

Lisa said...

I LOVE your pictures! What a fun day! Looks like you had a blast!

Elena said...

Huh...LAR...IOUS!!!!! LOL!!! I practically fell out of my chair. So awesome. She's going to hate you someday. ;)