Friday, October 23, 2009

thirty-one

yesterday i turned thirty-one! i seriously LOVE birthdays. it's so fun to have an entire day just focused on you...and that is exactly what i was given.


kevin took the day off and spoiled me all...day...long.

my parents watched the kids while kevin and i went to the temple. i can't think of a better way to start my birthday than with my husband in the temple we were married at nearly seven years ago.

i enjoyed:
a yummy breakfast
presents
cards
family
eating out
shopping
phone calls
emails
facebook birthday wishes
texts

i tell ya what, by the end of the day i was feeling VERY loved and spoiled.

i am so thankful for great family and friends.

here's to thirty-one!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it was your birthday! Well, Happy Belated Birthday!! That is such a cute picture of you! I'm glad you had such a great day! That's nice that Kevin was able to take the day off:)

Lisa said...

glad to hear you had a fun birthday. what presents did you get for your birthday? it's nice to get spoiled, isn't it?!

SueAnn said...

Happy Birthday--a little late! I am glad you had such a good day, you deserve it!! :)

Elena said...

I looked at the calendar last night and realized your last year picture and this year picture are practically identical. So funny! Same cake and everything. (Just a new shirt and number.) Happy birthday, glad I was able to make it for some of the party!!

Anna said...

Becky, at 31 you're a beautiful mother of three. Love dad