Friday, October 02, 2009

book four

i just received my fourth blurb book in the mail the other day. these books make me so happy. and the boys are really starting to enjoy looking at them as well.

owen calls this fourth book "the yellowstone book", since the cover is of us at yellowstone. this is my smallest book so far (i guess thats what happens when you are pregnant), but i wanted to keep with two books a year...each containing six months.



here are some of my favorite pages from this book.





i love these books! go to blurb.com if you want to make one yourself.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Manwaring Family said...

Fun! It turned out great!!

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous!! I just can't get into the swing of things and make mine!!! Too daunting... Good for you!

Unknown said...

I do love when you share these!

Elena said...

I LOVE it! Those pages are SO great. I was just telling Jarom today that I need to get my act together and get caught up on my books. Good for you for staying on top of things.

The Wright Family said...

Wow those look amazing! I really would like to do one too!

Anonymous said...

I love those pages!! I really want to do this, but where's the money? LOL