Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sister sneak 2009 cont.


me and katie

sometimes it's not easy to get a good picture, especially when i am in it (least photogenic person in america). so natalie had to take quite a few. in the process she got this candid picture of me and my mommy. love it!



mom and me

we didn't get home until after midnight and i was so happy to sleep in my bed and see my boys (all three of them)!

thanks to all the help we had to make this get-away happen (my neighbor brenda, kevin's sister and her husband staci & kyle, and KEVIN)!

i can't wait to see what amber has in store next time!

p.s. here is a peek at the necklace i made.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Steph said...

I love that picture of you and your mom. Candid pictures are so fun. I sounds like you had a really fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I wish my sisters lived closer so we could do this together!

Unknown said...

ooh I get so excited when I read about your sister sneaks! I just love this idea. (someday I will start my own)

Anyway I love your necklace, it is so cool. And you are so beautiful Becky, I think you are totally photogenic! Glad you had a great get away.

Kristy said...

I love your sister sneaks. We have tried a few night outs but we are a hit and miss bunch! We need to totally copy the Manwaring bunch and do things your way! Cute pictures...and I love the necklaces:)